DIY Invitations for Weddings and Events
Do-it-yourself (diy) wedding invitations are a great way to save money without sacrificing quality, by using our premium papers and unique embellishents for texture and dimension. We designed our invitations to be made easily using our premium invitation supplies. Easy instructions how to make invitations with illustrated step-by-step tutorials and videos plus free wedding invitation templates are available for your convenience.
Top 5 Reasons to DIY
- Uniqueness. Since only the overlay of a layered invitation must be printer friendly, a wider, more unique selection of background papers can be used including handmade papers embedded with petals and leaves, shimmering metallics, gorgeous vintage patterns and modern full color flowers. Adorned with posh embellishments such as metal charms, feathers, skeleton leaves, crystal brads, lace wraps, sashes or miniature silk flowers, these unique invitations will reflect the importance of your event and stand out from the ordinary invitation.
- Cost without sacrificing quality. DIY invitation kits using premium papers with embellishments run around $1.00-$1.50 each, a cost savings over typical invitations printed with mid-grade paper.
- Speed. Fast online ordering and delivery of blank supplies, meaning no waiting for proofs and printing and no unwanted surprises with misprints.
- Customization. Individual invitations are easy to customize when printing yourself using different wording for alternate languages, adding rehearsal dinner and out of town guests information, a feature that is cost-prohibitive with custom printed invitations.
- Ease of Reordering. If you run out, you can quickly order and print invitations. Reprinting custom printed or engraved invitations is very expensive after the initial order.
How to Order DIY Wedding Invitations
Create your own unique design below by selecting your heavyweight background card color or deisgn, white or translucent printable overlay, embellishments and envelope from the options below. Tools, glue dots and vintage clip art are also available at the bottom of the page. Need inspiration? You can also select from our wedding invitation kits for easy ordering.
The final price will vary based on the components you have chosen below and will be calculated when added to the cart.